Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun stuff :P

Pick The Month You Were Born In:



1( Jan) - i stabbed

2 ( Feb) - i robbed

3 ( Mar) - I shot

4 ( Apr) - I banged

5 ( May) - I slapped

6 ( June) - I ran shirt less with

7 ( July) - i hugged

8 ( Aug) - I smoked with

9 ( Sept) - I raped

10 ( Oct) - I kissed

11 ( Nov) - I killed

12 ( Dec) - I am





Pick the day ( number) you were born on:



01 - a rock star

02 - a bag of weed

03 - a toothbrush

04 - a homeless guy

05 -a hobo

06 - Paris Hilton

07 - the one that i love

08 - a whore

09 - my mum

10 - a gangsta

11 - my Boyfriend

12 - a hottie

13- a crack head

14- your girlfriend

15- a condom

16 - a slut

17 - my ex boyfriend

18 - a sexy B0YY

19 - an Easter egg

20 - a snowman

21 - a spatula

22 - my crush

23 - yo momma

24 - Barney the Dinosaur!

25 - a teletubby

26 - a woman

27 - a mop

28 - the trojan man

29 - my hoe

30 -the cookie monster

31- a man





Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:



Yellow - because i love weed

White - because my girlfriend told me to

Black - because im awesome

Pink - because i got raped

Turquoise- because i like to snort cocaine

Brown- because i like shoelaces

Polka Dots - because I am a tranny

Purple - because I'm gay

Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs

Other - because I'm retarded

Green - because that bum stole my taco

Orange - because i am a mexican

Red- because I am crazy like that

Blue - because im good in bed

Tye dye- because Im a fucking scuba diver

Graphic- because the gummy bears raped me

None- because i have a killer six pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment