Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is happening!?

Yesterday i CRIED! ...
I haven't cried in a long time .
But when i cried yesterday .. i began to see y i haven't cried in a long time..
Its cuz ..
I didn't appreciate all the stuff THE ALMIGHTY give me ..
I was to stubborn to see that ALL the stuff that happens had a reason ..
I was a spoilt brat to think that everything i want will come rolling to me ..
Yesterday i felt like an arrow has gone right through my heart
but there is no hole or injuries .. just a broken heart ..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE STUBBORN ..
The world DOES NOT revolve around myself ..
But I live in a world that is full of people like me ..
Q keeps saying "i told u so"
But many of u guys didnt know who Q is ..and dont ever ask me who he is ok?


Sry For The Broken Grammar .
Izzat .. Shut up..

No comments:

Post a Comment